| How do I look? |
Every year I go to different summer schools to improve my english or try to learn something new.
10-13: England. Different schools, camps. Just English and some sports.
14-15: Canada. Group of kids from different countries and different ages. Camping, nature, sleeping in the real tents in wild forests.
16: USA. Los Angeles. Almost 2 monthes in UCLA doing Video Production course + TOEFL preparation.
17-18(nowadays): London!
Cider, Selfriedges, Tube, "Mind the Gap", M&S Foodholl, TopShop, Oxford Circus, Night Buses, Camden Town, East London, Sunday Market, Old Street ... I can keep on, but there are too many things I love about London to write everything!
| Marangoni |
I found Instituto Marangoni ( originally Italian Institut, which has it's main filials in Milan, London and Paris ).
Fashion marketing? Sounds cool, especially for Ukrainian market, which is to learn so much more about fashion. 3 weeks of hard work, lessons from 9.30 till 3 p.m. It's still summer, and sometimes it's so hard to make yourself to do something...
But it was worthe it! On 16 of september I'm going back to London ;) LFW! First as a model. But anything can happen ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment