| Marni - masterpiece of visual merchandising |
How does it work? You see it - you want it - you buy.
My first times in London have cost me an extra weight gain. I could not stop eating though the food was not so good. But packiging, service, " special offers" etc. were excellent.
![]() |
| http://kateandrews.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/20eat-6002.jpg |
So, I've done my own researche and made photos of some windows on Sloan Street which definitely work!
| Tiffany : I'm lost in NY |
| Bright and cute - makes me smile |
Tiffany's window makes u want to know more about travelling + Each window has it's own story and city and it creates an interest of going into the store to see more inside.
The next window has lots of colors. I don't know why but it creates "family filling". And that's right! Department store where u can buy everythig for family comfort.
| Harvey Nichols Foodmarke |
"You'll never guess who I bumped into in the Harvey Nichols Foodmarket" and the pictures of "Bread Pitt" and "Paris Stilton"

No comments:
Post a Comment