I always thought to do something like that is simple. But it turned out to be a very hard job! I had to iron all the clothes, to pick up the right look for every girl, to invent the catwalk for the models, to give number to every girl and to make a list for the catwalk show. X'U show was second in schedule so I had to be as quick as possible to take of every single model ( there were 10 models ) red lipstick and to help them to make their hair look messy. It was wonderful expirience.
![]() |
| All photos are made by Nathan Wong |





6 comments:
I love your blog!
I really like your blog too! Layla xxx
I really like your blog too! Layla xxx
I really like your blog too!
Layla xxx
OMG! :)
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
Hey! It is okay. I didnt mean to post loads of the same comments. I am new to blogging lol. sorry about that! lol xxx
Post a Comment