Fashion World. The Flip Side.

Just be smart and don't forget to use your brain!

Pages

  • Agenda:anything exciting!
  • Fashion Calendar
  • KievFashionDays.25-28 of March. Schedule
  • There is nothing new except what is forgotten
  • Ukrainian Fashion Week F/W 2011

10.21.2010

LONDON!

P.S. I miss this city!
Автор: Nicki на 1:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What do I lIke!

  • Ada Zanditon
  • Kiev Fashion Days

Followers

You visited me! Cheers!

How is she?

My photo
Nicki
About what I write? About everything what I have in my mind. Making photos of everything I like and want to remember. I don't believe to almost any words until I see it by myself. I want to have my own understanding of how things in real world are!
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

My Blog List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • HALLOWEEN!
      • Kenzo s/s 2011
      • GREEN? Is it spring already???
      • It's really hard to run a fashion show!
      • LONDON!
      • formspring.me
      • BirthDay Spirit
      • Ice Aroma?
      • Why do I love East London?
      • Guess: Chic Clash or Chic Lash ?!
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.