Just joke! Though you surely had chance to see some strange but very beautiful humanoids with blue lips passing by while all catwalk place was filled with ambrosial electronic music. Where are they from? London, UK!
| Backstage. Get ready for the show! Ada is here! |
| Backstage |
Ada Zanditon is so open and smiling person. The only factor which reminded everybody that Ada is forigner was her real good British accent. But she has so much energy and so much self-control at the same time.
Before the show I got a chance to talk with Ada for a few minutes. Of course the first question was about the upcoming show.
"I'm always nervous before shows!" said Ada.
"How do you find Kiev so far?"
"Oh, I love it! I love the night life in Kiev. Ukrainian people know how to party!" she smiled.
There is definitely a connection between Ada Zanditon and Ukraine!
Catwalk
| I want this dress! |
| My Blog's background now ;) |
P.S. You remember I told that shoes are not Ada's only problem? So here the said side of the coin named Fashion comes...
Nothing strange, yea? Model wearing gorgeous orange dress moves towards photographers with an abstracted glance over them.
Pay attention to the right hand! Braslet. Does it look OK to you? Or it looks "a bit" too small?
So the thing is somebody (special people named dressers, usually they help designers during catwalks) decided to pust a wrist metal braslet to an elbow instead! But it was to small so it didn't move higher and just had stuck. But there were no time to solve it out so she just ran to the runway. When model came to backstage - one careless move - nearly a broken arm! An Emergency was there in half an hour! Doctors took an injured model to do the X-ray...
Don't worry! It was crick. But still... Ada Zanditon's mood was complitely spoiled. Designer looked very upset...
P.P.S Ada, come back next season. We hope this unpleasent expirience will not change your impression about the capital of Ukraine!..
3 comments:
i would definitely love to come back! xxx
Hurray! xxx
nice post x
Post a Comment