3.17.2011

Spring. Love. Fashion.

Sometimes it's so hard to find a time for Blog having so much work to do!
So here is a good news! I found a job! TOP10 - an independent Ukrainian magazine about
fashion, art and music ("Ukrainian PURPLE MAGAZINE") was searching for volunteers.
I was lucky they picked me.
And now I have a real opportunity to write about fashion! Who knows maybe 
in some time you will hear about Nikki as known fashion jourlist. :)
AGENDA: KievFashionDays ( http://kievfashiondays.com ).
It's definitely not new for the World Fashion but really Innovative Event 
for Ukraine!


Have you heard about VauxhallFashionScout? They do an amazing job
helping young and talented designer to be heard.
It's has very much in common. KFD helps young Ukrainian designers
to make their own shows by supporting them with place, models and press.
In the same time the organizators of KFD in face of Kazbek Bektursunov
and Daria Shapovalova invited their friends who are world known fashion 
journalists, critics and bloggers.
Here is the list of guests you should know:

No comments: